31 July 2006

Hell's Kitchen: Viva Cuba!

I was getting disgusted with Hell's Kitchen tonight, as usual, when it was thankfully interrupted by a Special News Report about Castro handing over power. Thank you, Mr. Castro! I had had enough of Heather crying (!) because the construction workers didn't like her chicken sandwiches, Keith looking like the monster thing from The Goonies, and Sara's dumb-ass accent. Although Keith re-boiling spaghetti was a classic moment. I think I hate this show so much because all the chefs are so white trash. I miss my pretentious, classy snobs from Top Chef. These people have a hard time stringing together a sentence.

Someone please comment and tell me who was kicked off, and if I missed anything. I don't care enough to search the internet for it.

2 comments:

H said...

Sara was kicked-off, there was some false drama when Ramsey said he was taking away immunity from Virginia b/c she was really bad on the garnish station during service.

Sara and Virginia were nominated by Heather, but at the last moment during the elimination, Ramsey gave Virginia back the immunity and kicked off Sara. In her exit interview Sara blamed the Jews for all the wars in the world and called Ramsey "Sugar tits".

Juju said...

I just know that the fake drama would have angered me further. Thank God no more Sara, but really the alternatives aren't any better.

Now THAT would be a good exit interview!