24 July 2006

Hell's Kitchen

Is probably one of the woooorst reality shows, but I can't stop watching. Once I've committed I've got to see it through. I mean, all the contestants are retarded. No one is really likeable. I used to like the prison guy Garrett but he's a whiner. And now he's gone b/c he can't cook chicken. I could care less who wins. They are all a bunch of babies. Someone lied to someone!!! Ooooh.... really? On a reality show? I guess I stick with it to see Gordon Ramsey hurl obscenities at them. It'll either be Heather or mouth breather Keith but honestly, who cares? Need "Top Chef" now!!

2 comments:

H said...

This is clearly the worst show ever....but of course I watch it too. All of the chef's are horrible, I can't imagine any of them lasting more than a couple weeks on top chef. I hope the salad chef wins (guess why).

Juju said...

Is she the one that looks like Elisha Cuthbert?