21 October 2008

Fringe

A woman is dumped out of a car, hangs out in a diner, and makes everyone's eyeballs bleed, including her own - until her head explodes all over the glass door. I love this show!!

I love that Walter refers to that chick's body as "the headless one." THIS IS THE GROSSEST SHOW ON TELEVISION BECAUSE THEY TOTALLY SHOWED THE HEADLESS BODY WHILE THEY EXAMINED IT!!!!! PUKE!!

Other than that, another good story about people being experimented on. We find out some stuff about Olivia's abusive-stepfather-she-shot.

Walter's Craving of the Week: Cotton candy. Blue, not pink. I love Walter!!

Moment Where I Wept: Pacey tells his dad to remember that Pacey's toothbrush is red. "White for Walter. That's me." I JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE THIS MAN!

Three whole weeks til the next new episode.

No comments: