15 October 2008

Project Runway: Finale Part 2

I read today that Bravo is basically sabotaging Project Runway on purpose because of that whole lawsuit nonsense. They didn't have a reunion show (does this mean we don't get one at all!?) and they scheduled the finale opposite the final Presidential debate. Whatever, like it makes a difference. Do the gays even watch the debates? I'll just get my soundbites from The Daily Show, as usual. I wasn't gonna miss my finale!

Kenley is her usual whiny, valley girl voiced, bitchy self as Tim critiques her collection. Gotta love the girl's consistency!!

Leanne drinks Coke Zero. I'm gonna stop drinking it now. It makes you plain-looking, if not downright butt-ugly, and that's the last thing I need. Diet Coke makes you hot!

Korto decides to make two new looks for her collection. Is she crazy!?

OH CRAP! As Kenley's blowdrying her hair in the morning, and she doesn't have her red lipstick on, she looks HOLY HOT! Now I have the need to see her without makeup, with her hair all blown out and sexy, maybe some black fingernails. Rawr.

You know I just figured out who Kenley reminds me of - Snow White. And tonight she wears red, blue, and white and REALLY reminds me of Snow White.

Tim's the Guest Judge, since Jennifer Lopez dropped out at the last minute due to a "foot injury" (but then she did a triathlon a couple days later - oh J Lo, how you disappoint me).

Kenley: I loved hers! It's not the Kool-Aid talking! That one cream dress with the painted flowers down the middle - brilliant gorgeousness!! The dress that was the bridesmaids dress looked out of place though. I thought everything looked really great in motion on the runway too. It was fun!! GO KENLEY!!

Korto: I liked the pants outfit and the short yellow/print dress the best. The new one-shouldered dress she designed was amazing too. The whole collection was really cohesive.

Leanne: The wave collection. Which I thought would get old, and it did. I don't like the cream color and I only like the waves on the skirts, not on the tops. The waves remind me of a car part - like an air filter or something. But I loved the long blue dress. To me, the collection was really cold and repetitive. Boo.

I really did like Kenley's best, but I'd be down with Korto winning too.

Third: Kenley. Noooooo! *pouty face*

Runner-up: Korto.

Winner: Leanne. BOO TO LIFE!!!! I HATE HER!!! *extreme pouty face*

I don't think they're having a reunion, because they mentioned during commercial that Korto won fan favorite. Dagger.

No comments: