11 January 2009

The Real World: Brooklyn

Kim forced me to watch this show. What convinced me? "There's a hot gay dude." I'm there. Sad thing is, I kinda liked the show!

Ryan. Guitar-playing Pennsylvanians with excellent gaydar represent.

Katelynn. Post-op trannies who got their surgery done in Thailand(!) represent.

Chet. "Metrosexual" Mormon virgins with homemade pink collars represent.

Devyn. Cute-ass big-titted little Miss Missouris represent.

Baya. White girl dancers with quirky names represent.

Sarah. Adorable tattooed "weird girls" represent.

JD. HOT ASS GAY GUYS who train dolphins represent.

Scott. Lame-ass meatheads with crappy New England accents represent.

I know they're all thinking WTH is Katelynn doing there - cuz she's not your typical "attractive" Real World type. And LOL that half of them figured it out.

I love Sarah and JD desperately. Now I'm going to have to watch the show just for them, and wait for their inevitable fall from grace.

One complaint: They didn't all get smashed their first night together? WTH kind of lame Real World is this!?

Best Cringe Moment: Ryan referring to Kat as "it." DOUCHE!

So they actually all seem pretty decent. The chicks seem cool and way too normal. So we'll see.

1 comment:

Kim said...

YEA I'm glad that you'll be blogging about it because I plan on wasting an hour a week watching it! It's good to start watching TV with your baby early.