18 July 2007

Big Brother is the Worst Show on Television

I watched Big Brother the first two seasons - and loved it - then I stopped. I thought I'd pick it back up this year since it's a CBS show. I watched the first episode going, "This is why I hate this show. These people are so self-involved." It's worse than any other reality competition because these people don't have talent, they don't have to survive in the jungle. They're on TV and they live in a house. BFD. When Jen had TWO crying fits because she didn't like her picture, I immediately took it off my DVR series recording. I definitely liked some of the house guests, but my dislike for others was strong enough to overpower that. The show stinks. Also, I know she's like my First Lady and all, but Julie Chen is a massive head of hair on a spindly little body and she blows too.

So You Think You Can Dance, on the other hand, is the greatest summer show ever. Unlike other reality competitions, these people are all actually talented. They are amazing and it's hard to pick the worst of the bunch. The music is great, the dancing is great, and I'm training now for next year's auditions!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE TO HATE BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!! Yes, if Jen lasts more than a week or two, I may commit suicide. But it is well worth it! Hello-- "America" made Eric "sleepwalk" into bed with the flamoyant gay!!!!! Now that is entertainment!

Anonymous said...

Best show of the summer....Big Brother is always great especially when a Hawaiian tropic model is walking around in booty shorts or unitards.