19 July 2007

Emmy Nomination Day!

As usual, the Emmy nominations snuck up on me. I always get cised for the Emmys.

The good:
Heroes for Best Drama.
24 not being nominated for Best Drama. (Let's face it, it doesn't deserve it this year.)
The Office and 30 Rock for Best Comedy.
Tina Fey for Best Actress, Rainn Wilson for Best Supporting Actor, and Jamie Pressly and Jenna Fischer for Best Supporting Actress.

The bad:
No Lost for Best Drama - I know I hated on the first part of the year but the rest was awesome.
2 1/2 Men for Best Comedy? Really?
Nothing for The Wire. Which I have come to expect, but this past season was so unbelievably good I thought there was a chance.
How do you choose between Alec Baldwin, Steve Carell, and Ricky Gervais for Best Actor in a Comedy? Can there be a 3-way tie?

No comments: