20 July 2007

I'm In Love With Chris Hansen

Why didn't Chris Hansen get nominated for an Emmy for Best Actor in a Comedy? This week's Dateline: To Catch a Predator was the funniest one yet. We were laughing hysterically and rewound in about 4 places.

There was LOTS of begging, this time with Jersey accents. New Jersey cops don't mess around - they tackled these dudes hard.

Best screen name: whosurdaddynj.

Oldest guy: 53 ("You're the daughter I never had" - always a nice pick-up line for a chick you're gonna bang.)

Greatest line of the night: predator tells Chris Hansen: "I thought you were really funny on Opie & Anthony." Great O&A shout-out! He also said, "Right when I saw the brownies, I knew." LOL, dude.

Longest distance traveled: I'll give this to the guy who WALKED 2 1/2 miles to get to the house (and then asked Chris Hansen for a ride home).

We got 2 guys who cried like a baby and one dude with profuse sweating. And I mean profuse.

Next week: an Asian dude passes out. Head first. Into a bar.

No comments: