06 July 2007

Comic-Con Preliminary Schedule Released

I'm going to try to forget the things that I'm going to miss (Lost, Indiana Jones, Beowulf, Iron Man - all on Thursday!!). Let's just concentrate on the things I will have front-row seats to:

Shoot 'Em Up. Oh, yes, Clive Owen will be there. Expect to not hear from me for a while, as I will be locked up for jumping on him.

Kevin Smith.

The Simpsons.

Heroes: whole cast, creators, preview of next season.

And if Mike wants to, I will even endure the Smallville panel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to get info on David Fincher + Torso

Anonymous said...

Will that new Will Smith end of the world movie be there?...that looks like a potentially good candidate for a screening too.

Juju said...

I know that I have some serious, serious recon to do while I'm out there. Pretty bummed about not being there Thursday for all those Paramount movies.