17 July 2007

Q: What Do I Have In Common With Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes?

A: We're the only ones who watched Victoria Beckham: Coming to America!

I thought the show was great and I'm so bummed it was cut from a series to a one-hour special. That was lame. I love her, and I think she has a great sense of humour and loves her family so much. It was a funny show, and crazy to see the paparazzi swarming her wherever she goes. I don't know how people live like that. Woe is Posh.
A Wife Swap repeat, 3.9/7, put ABC on top at 8 p.m. The NBC special Victoria Beckham: Coming to America scored a 3.5/6, finishing in a dead heat with reruns of How I Met Your Mother and Old Christine on CBS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Q: What Do I Have In Common With Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes?

A: You're Mike's beard