22 August 2009

Project Runway: All Stars Challenge

Here are your All-Stars: Jeffrey and this horrible new 70's biker moustache, Daniel V, Korto, Uli, Chris March(yay!), Mychael (used-to-be Michael) Knight, Sweet P, and my man Santino. There are a lot of tattoos here.

The designers have to make a mini-collection of 3 looks. And here I was hoping "mini collection" meant couture for midgets. (Wouldn't that be awesome by the way!?) And they have to include a red carpet dress for Nicole Kidman. Well, it's for "the premiere of Nine" so maybe some anonymous assistant will be wearing it. But Nicole asked for it (via video, natch).

I still love Santino and his arrogant joning on everyone. I still love Chris and his constantly-falling-asleep ass.

Of course they throw them a last-minute challenge as well - they have to design a 4th look using materials from the restaurant they have dinner in.

Runway Verdicts:
Santino: boring (but I liked the restaurant dress)
Mychael: horrific
Uli: dull, awesome restaurant dress
Chris: ugh, does he even try? It's like he wrapped gray blankets around the chicks. Michael Kors liked it though, what do I know?
Korto: loved the most
Daniel: horrific, except for the last one, which I really liked. What was that sporty crap he was bringing out before it? The judges were all in love with him though.
Jeffrey: dull and messy at the same time
Sweet P: loved hers second-most, especially the adorable restaurant dress (minus the neckline).

Winner: Daniel. I think Michael Kors and Tim Gunn want to bang Daniel, that's what I think. Tim was flirting with him, I swear, and Michael was metaphorically up his ass. He is a pretty cute gay.

No comments: