06 August 2009

SYTYCD Finale: Results

Cat's wearing another of her signature short belted/draped tunic dresses. I'm surprised she didn't do some crazy, long, embellished formal thing. She kinda looks like she just got out of the shower or something. Whatever, she's still hot.

Wow, so I couldn't name half of those people in the Top 20 group performance. Aside from that we got the Judges' Favorite Routines. All I can think is, You know all of the finalists have to be represented - what's going to be Evan's "best" routine?

Well, they picked one of those Stumpy dances - the one that featured Randi's butt more than Evan. We got Jeanine and Brandon 3 times, baby!

Bye-bye the First: Kayla. Wow. She's so great and she's 4th!? Crazy. And that means I'm one step closer to leaving the good ol' US of A....

Bye-bye the Second: Evan. I screamed. And I mean screamed with happiness. This is awesome because either Jeanine or Brandon will win and now I can just enjoy the rest of the show. It's just such a relief. Bye, hon.

Runner-Up: Brandon.

America's Favorite Dancer: Jeanine.

YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No comments: