22 August 2009

Project Runway

Yay for a new season of Project Runway! I hope things aren't any different now that it's on Lifetime, the Network for Bitter Housewives.

Ra'mon went to med school for neurosurgery and changed his mind. Holy crap. That's a big change.

I have a girl crush developing on Shirin (Miss Farci) - she's hot. I like Johnny's recovering meth addict ass - way to freak out under pressure, dude. He's a man after my own heart, thinking he's a failure before he's even begun to sew.

I like Christopher and his lack of formal fashion education. I want him to hook up with Mitchell. Badly.

Guest Judge: As they say on The Soup, It's Lindsay! Yes, none other than Ms. Lohan, the red-headed version. I suppose being in L.A. might meant more celebrities, which is cool.

The designers had to make a red carpet dress that showcased their point of view. I liked Christopher's, Shirin's, Ra'mon's and Johnny's the best. Ari's thing was a freaking joke - the top was like a silky soccer ball and she's wearing it over shorts. Nice red carpet look. Weirdo.

Winner: Christopher. YAY!

Bye-bye: Ari. I'm glad they didn't just keep her because she's "quirky" -- cuz she really sucked.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I figured this was taped about a year ago, when LiLo was just starting to get her act back together, and I was happy to see her looking so good. You know I've gotta pull for the sexy-early-20s-girl-who's-been-to-rehab-twice. ;)

And I am glad they didn't keep Ari just because she was quirky. I really didn't like the guy who made the smocked thing. And I'm already pulling for the meth addict. (Oh yeah, and I refuse to learn anyone's name until there are only 5 left.)

Kim said...

I need to see a baby bump by the end of the season.