29 August 2009

Project Runway

Pregnancy Challenge! The designers have to make something for a still-pregnant (yeah, about 2 years ago) Rebecca Romijn. I always thought Rebecca was the Cutest Pregnant Chick Ever. She definitely gives Heidi a run for her money.

Mitchell is my #1 Cute Gay. I loved when he called R'amon's dress a bowling bag -- and didn't mean for it to sound like an insult. Too bad his designs always end up a bust.

My Girl Crush Shirin's dress was gorgeous and a really gorgeous color. Plus she did this coat with a freaking gorgeous printed lining. YAY Shirin!

I liked Christopher's too. Epperson's jumpsuit was crazy because, well, it was a jumpsuit. At least it was something different from all of the flowy, drapey things. But I liked the flowy, drapey things too. Lots of cute stuff.

Malvin's design looked like one of those baby slings, but you put your tummy in it instead of a baby. Weird. Mitchell's shorts and top were a hot mess. Poor kid. I like you, but your execution sucks a big one.

Winner: Shirin. Duh. It was amazingly gorgeous.

Bye-bye: Malvin. Mitchell has one more week to redeem himself. Better prove it, baby!

No comments: