21 September 2009

Heroes

YES! We start out with T Bag and now I remember why I'm looking forward to this once-beloved show once again. T Bag with eyeliner and black fingernails. THANK YOU!

Claire's in college... and stupid I guess. At least they let her keep her real hair, and she's still adorable with her dad. Lucky for Claire, her roommate kills herself. I always heard that when your roommate commits suicide you get an automatic 4.0. Claire re-enacts the suicide and gets caught regenerating by her new friend. Yep.

Hiro and Ando are running some kind of hero help line. You'll never guess who their first client is - a little girl with a cat stuck on top of a building. Crazy, right? I know! *eyeroll*

Peter's a paramedic. He has big arms and I'd swear his partner has a same-sex crush on him. This is the most exciting plot point of the episode.

Tracy Strauss is out killing people. I miss Niki.

Nathan is really Sylar and really tanned.

Hiro is dying. Of what? Dunno. He goes back in time 14 years and sees himself at a carnival. T Bag wants him to change the past for some reason. Hiro makes a small change that ends in Ando and Hiro's sister hooking up in the present. Now he suddenly thinks it's OK to go back in time and fix different things. Even though he started out the episode saying he shouldn't. Whatever, but I'm all for Ando getting some.

Sylar's still cracking me up at least. He's appearing in Matt's head (because he wants to know where his body is) and he's playing with him and hamming it up and it makes me laugh.

No comments: