12 September 2009

Project Runway

Challenge: Design for their models. Which is different from every week how? Oh yeah because the girls have input and need something fabulous to wear for an important industry event. Also, they have one day.

I say, "Thank you, Mood!" with everyone every week. I'm sorry, I just do.

All the substitute judges this week suck. Where my Nina Garcia and Michael Kors be at?? I don't care about what these effers have to say.

Loved: Irina, Carol Hannah, Althea, and Christopher. I really liked Christopher's green dress, I was surprised it wasn't in the top. Well what do I know?

Hated: I didn't actually HATE any of them, but some were just meh. Even my boy Johnny wasn't great. But he definitely didn't suck the most, and was the most talented among the Bottom Three. He was safe, thank god.

Winner: Althea and her cute little suit thing.

Bye-bye: Qristyl. Yay. Take your bitchiness and your horridly-spelled name and leave.

No comments: