21 September 2009

Project Runway

Somehow I actually avoided spoilers for Project Runway even though I'm watching it way late. Go me!

Challenge: Make an outfit out of newspaper. Boring. But no one reads the paper anymore - may as well wear it.

It's like a kids' art class from hell - decoupage, paper mache, basket-weaving, and lots of glue and paint.

Where is Michael Kors? I'm sure I already asked that but where the hell is MK and Nina Garcia?

Liked: A lot of them didn't look like paper. I liked Logan, Christopher's huge dress that looked like it was feathered, R'amon, Irina's coat, and Gordana.

Hated: Nicholas and his catty self and his ugly dress. Step off Johnny, ass.

Winner: Irina.



Bye-bye: Johnny. Oh how sad. He had potential. But he was a lazy little tattooed former addict, wasn't he? And I loved him. Plus, he lied about the iron screwing up his first dress... and he pissed off Tim Gunn in the process. DON'T PISS OFF TIM GUNN!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I heard Michael Kors on the radio and he said that he's busy in NY while the show was taping, but he'll be back on the show soon. Boo.