03 December 2006

How To Get In The Holiday Spirit

1. Load your Christmas CDs onto your iPod. It's just not Christmas without Clay Aiken and Harry Connick, Jr.

2. Decorate the outside of your house. This year, I was sweaty and sunburned after doing it, but I suppose that's better than freezing my ass off. I'm going to complain either way. My palm tree looks like a candy cane, and it's wonderful.

3. Use Twisted Peppermint Body Scrub and Lotion from Bath & Body Works. It's tingly and smells great. When purchasing these items, be sure to whine about how they don't make peppermint candles.

4. Light the peppermint candle you bought 2 years ago. It's not dead yet!

5. Wrap the presents you have purchased.

6. Put up your Christmas tree. If it's fake, light a Pine Tree candle.

7. Drink a Peppermint White Mocha. You won't be disappointed.

8. Buy a new outfit for Christmas.

9. Watch The Ref, my favorite Christmas movie. And the funniest. Also, watch the Christmas Party episode of Season 2 of The Office. Gift exchange at its finest.

No comments: