04 December 2006

R.I.P. P.I.G.

I am sorry to report that Max, the potbellied pig that lived with George Clooney for the past 18 years, died a couple of days ago. Clooney said to USA Today: "He just died! He was as old a pig as the vets had ever seen. I was really surprised, because he's been a big part of my life."

I remember reading about Max when Clooney first became famous on ER. I always thought it was so cute that he had a pig!

Of course, my favorite Clooney story involves a prank he pulled on a friend. He was catsitting for his friend's new kitten. On the last day of catsitting, Clooney took a dump in the litter box. The friend was, needless to say, shocked to see something that size in the kitten's litter box! I just love that story. And that's why I'll always like George Clooney.

No comments: