18 June 2008

People Magazine is Blind, Retarded


People Magazine has named their Hottest Bachelors, and oh my God, I don't know where to begin with this list.

Gross gross gross.

#1 is Mario Lopez, which just - EEEEWWWWWWW! Then we have such "hotness" as some lame-asses from The Hills and Gossip Girl, David Cook and his sexy comb-forward, Britney Spears's brother, and Bret Michaels. Excuse me while I go puke my guts out.

I'll give you Gerard Butler, and Scarlett Johansson's brother's pretty fine. But DAMN!

Click here for the unbridled sexiness and a frightening look at Mario Lopez in his underwear. *shiver*

2 comments:

MJ said...

I need a B&C top ten sexiest men....and if I'm not in the top 3...this blog has no creditbility

Juju said...

Once this blog becomes my job in 2 weeks I'll work on a list. I think MJ comes in at Number 11. Sorry.