11 June 2008

The Top Chef Finale

This was a pretty dull finale. Except for two things... Hey Padma - nice nipples!! Jesus, this chick and her outfits never cease to amaze me. She brought it all out for the finale.

Going in, I knew Stephanie was going to win because they want a woman to win. And our other options were Richard and Lisa.

Lisa was pissing me right off with her freaking laid-back confidence. Loved Richard's use of liquid nitrogen to make Tabasco ice cream and bacon ice cream. LOL, Richard! And then he rambled about how he choked and wasn't proud of his performance. Why can't these people just keep their mouths shut?! Rule No. 1 of Competition Shows: Never Admit Defeat.

Everybody's food seemed pretty underwhelming; nobody really wowed or dominated. Stephanie deserved to win I suppose. She was consistently good during the season, and her final meal was the best. First Female! Woo hoo! Oh who am I kidding? I hate chicks.

Daddy Tom's Compliment of the Night: "It was good. It was almost really good."

No comments: