18 June 2008

SYTYCD Performances

1. Jazz. I Did. Not. Get. I didn't like the choreography. I kept waiting for it to pick up and kick my ass, but it didn't. The outfits were horrible, it was boring. Ugh.

2. Argentine Tango. Some pretty kickass footwork, and I don't know jack about footwork. I really like Chelsie, I don't like Mark.

3. Hip Hop. I love Will. He's like a perfect dancer technically. Like for reals.

4. Foxtrot. I just snored through it, it bored me. It was fine, just boring. Kourtni is this year's Fat Dancer.

5. Contemporary. It was gorgeous! I guess Courtney "jazzed it up too much," but I liked it that way.

6. Broadway. Very high-energy and entertaining. Joshua is SO good. Katee I can live without.

7. Salsa. I have never liked Susie, never thought she deserved to be there. I thought she looked sloppy, and this was supposed to be right up her alley. To me, she's just a stripper who shakes her ass constantly.

8. Viennese Waltz. Oh lord, Twitch doing the Viennese Waltz. I was scared. I was sure someone would cry over it, since it was dedicated to a handicapped kid, and Mia Michaels came close. Mary lost it a bit though! Win! I thought it was really pretty, and Twitch was great. He had to lift her a LOT.

9. Krump. I EFFING LOVE KRUMPING!!!!! But I hate when skinny-ass white boys do it. I just watched Comfort the whole time since it was more her thing.

Note to producers: When did you start moving the camera around so much during the performances? QUIT IT!

No comments: