19 June 2008

SYTYCD Results

You know what I realized as I reflected on last night's show? (Yes, I reflect on the show from the previous night.) I didn't rewind one performance. Didn't re-watch anything. So that means last night was pretty mediocre, because I always re-watch one or two performances. While some were great, I guess none of them thrilled me.

I was totally fine with the Bottom Three Couples. Pretty damn accurate. And all I could think was SUSIE NEEDS TO GO SUSIE DOESN'T BELONG!!!! And that I was fine with any of those white dudes going home (yes, I include Marquis and his Spock ears), they are all pretty lame.

Oy Susie's solo was everything I thought it would be. Awful. Just a lot of hip shaking. Damn one-trick pony. I would have voted out Susie and Chris. At least the judges got it half right.

GET OUT OF MY LIFE SUSIE!!!!!!! YAAAAAAYYYYYYYY! Marquis got the boot too. I'm cool with that. Best part is, they were a couple so the couples stay the same next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought Suzie and Marquis were the right ones to go also. I wouldn't want her to be my high school teacher. Next week the couple that are both 6'tall should go.