26 June 2008

SYTYCD Results

Bottom 3 was as it should be.

Chelsea and Thayne and Thayne's forehead.
Comfort and Chris and Chris's pale self.
Kourtni and Matt. Not that they were bad, but there has to be a bottom three, so it should have been them.

The guest performers tonight were my favorite kind. A crew of mostly Asians, plus there was Hok and Dominic! Excellent!

When Comfort was doing her solo I was (once again) screaming, "Get on the ground!" Why was she doing no ground work? Does her shoulder still bother her? Am I remembering her wrong? Maybe she's not so much of a B-girl. Chris's solo was the worst ever.

Bye bye:

Chelsea. That was a bit of a surprise, I figured they'd go with Comfort. I had thought Chelsea was so good at the beginning of the series, but she just never hit it in her performances. Maybe I just liked her body and her energy.

Chris. No surprise his howdy-doody ass is gone.

Now we have a new partnership for next week: Comfort and Thayne. Still a mis-match with those two. That's not gonna be pretty. Then again, sometimes those new partnerships surprise you. Let's hope!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought Chelsea definitely should have gone. I thought Thayne was going to go to, but I figure if they eliminate that couple, there's no drama for next week. America will be bored thinking Comfort and Chris will be next. They sacrificed Chris for the new partnering drama to add to next week. Gotta love "reality" producers.

Juju said...

You are totally right... it was time to Mix It Up with the couples. Unfortunately, I think they're just as mismatched so that means they'll go home next week.

MJ said...

I'm just glad you've found someone else that actually watches this show....