28 June 2008

You Want to See Wanted


Angelina Jolie. Guns.

Are those reasons enough to see Wanted? Well, they were for me. But you also get a whole lot of stylistic violence and humor. It was awesome! I really loved it. The kind of crazy, over-the-top movie that just makes me smile. The action scenes made me giddy. I'm sitting there giggling like, OMFG, I did not just see that!

I definitely had more fun watching Wanted than watching The Incredible Hulk. The closest thing I can compare it to is Shoot 'Em Up in terms of tone and overall insanity.

Also? That James McAvoy kid? Going places. He's hysterical. I've been seeing him in a lot of interviews and I really like him, and he's great in this too. But, you know, with me it comes down to Angelina. And she kicks MAJOR ASS. Loved it!

No comments: