17 June 2010

SYTYCD: Results

I found something else that bothers me about this new format. Conceivably, all of the girls could be picked off one after the other (by the catty 12-year-old girls who vote), leaving nothing but guys in the Top 6. Let's face it, girls vote for the gay boys that they think will be their boyfriends some day. But I guess it doesn't really matter. It's just in all of the other seasons, it was always boy/girl, boy/girl.

Bottom Three: Melinda, Alexie, Cristina. See? Three girls, and all the Gay Boyfriends are safe.

I don't really care about any of these girls, so any of them can go. I mean, I'll always stand by my Filipina Princess, but whatever. After the girls dance for their lives, the judges decide who to boot. Once again, they seem to love Cristina. Ick.

Bye-bye: Alexie. Sadness.

No comments: