02 January 2007

The Hottest Tip of 2007

Do yourself and your family a favor and check out Google Reader. My dear friend Kara turned me on to this site and it's the greatest. You put in the blogs or websites you want them to keep track of, and then you can just go to Google Reader to see which ones have been updated, and you can view them from there too. What a fabulous way for me to keep track of all of my gossip blogs! Look, I know you're willing to check my blog 10 times a day for updates - but isn't this a quicker way to track me? This way you'll know almost immediately when I get a craving for something, or get a crush on someone new, or have posted yet another worthless news item. Hooray technology!

1 comment:

KM said...

I do love The Google, and the Internets

...as does our president