26 January 2007

Orlando II: Revenge of the Nerds

We are headed to Orlando this afternoon for an impromptu weekend away. We're planning to hit Epcot Center tomorrow - I'm a sucker for the World Showcase. Why go to Morocco and contract malaria when you can have your picture taken in a place that looks like Morocco? Next best thing I say!

In a case of sheer coincidence, I assure you, the FX Show is being put on in Orlando this weekend. It's Florida's version of Comic-Con. You nerds know what that is. And we are totally going on Sunday! Sure, my current favorite TV actress, Hayden Panettiere, will be there, along with my favorite ambiguously ethnic actor, Zachary Quinto. But what I'm really interested in are the fanboys. I heart fanboys in a big way. I'll go to a gaming or comic book store just to chat with them. So I am butt-siced to hang around them all day. I'm hoping to get all kinds of pictures of just the randoms there. You don't think I'm going to wear my Petrelli for Congress shirt? I'm getting back to my Star Trek Convention roots - and I can't wait!

1 comment:

KM said...

Dude, I just had to urbandictionary.com your word "butt-siced" cause I am so out of the loop. It actually hasn't been defined yet, but I found the meaning of siced:

super excited

have a fun weekend!