19 January 2007

The Office

I had a dream last night that I was on The Office, so I'm taking that as a sign that I should have blogged about it. I was just a random character, but I had one funny line and at the end Ryan was interested in me. Which... eeewww. Ryan is a total prick now. Jim: "I liked you better when you were the temp."

Anyway, it's amazing how seriously depressing this show can be when Michael Scott isn't his usual horrid self. Dwight really does complete him. Andy is just like Michael, yet somehow really grating and annoying, not endearing and embarrassing. Michael was barely tolerating Andy - I just wanted him to punch him in the face! Dwight at Staples was pretty pathetic. I was so happy when Michael and Dwight were reunited. Oh yeah, and Andy punched a hole in the wall because his constantly-ringing cell phone was hidden in the ceiling, courtesy of Jim and Pam. Pretty brilliant prank.

No comments: