04 January 2007

Quotes of the Night

That was probably the funniest episode of My Name is Earl yet.

Earl, after Joy's bleep-laden diatribe of sexual things she was going to do to him: "You had me at 'balls'."

Randy's renditions of the Cops theme song: "Bad boys, bad boys, who you gonna be?" "...Who you gonna call?"

The Office was another cringefest.

Michael to Toby: "You skeevy little perv."

Dwight's awkward attempt to console a crying Pam: "You're PMS-ing pretty bad, huh?"

And on 30 Rock:
Alec Baldwin (because that's who he is to me, not a character): "My mother tried to send me to Vietnam to make a man out of me. I was 12."

1 comment:

Karen said...

I don't usually watch Earl (I know we should) but I saw the episode last night while JP was out. I was crying at the "you had me at 'balls'" comment...