28 August 2008

BBX: Double Eviction!

WTH? Double Eviction Night? Did they tell us this in advance? I must have missed it, what with all the fast-forwarding I do. YAY HOORAY!

Michelle is predictably pissed about being nominated. In that brash Michelle way. Ollie calls Dan out for breaking their deal. Dan walks away. LOL! He's such an asshole. Ollie raged out and broke stuff.

First Eviction: Michelle. At least I don't have to look at her or hear her voice anymore.

Ultra-Fast Head of Household: Keesha. DAMMIT! Jerry was thisclose.

Ultra-Fast Nominations: Jerry and Ollie.

Ultra-Fast Power of Veto: Dan. Doesn't use it.

Second Eviction: Ollie. He just fails at this game. He didn't even look like he was trying he was so pissed after the HoH Competition. Hell, he was pissed after Dan's crap. Now he can see his girlfriend at least.

This totally sucks though because he was the only one left that I liked. I'M BITTER! I love how he just got right up and walked out. Much love, Ollie!

Now the big alliance gets to cannibalize each other. That should be fun. Ish.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ollie never even played the game. What a waste! Renny all the way!!