25 August 2008

BBX: Nominations

Wow, that endurance competition looked painful - hanging from a rope and then banging into a wall, all while being in the cold rain? Yuck. It came down to Dan and Ollie, and I was just waiting for them to make a deal. Dan offered Ollie this crazy deal wherein essentially Dan is just a Figurehead Head of Household. Ollie choose who gets nominated, and if the Power of Veto is used, Ollie chooses a substitute nominee. Wow. Dan loves to think he's faking weakness, but I don't know he just might be weak. Were those fake tears, or is he just a pussy? Methinks he doth protest too much.

Was this a smart deal? It's smart because it puts the blood on Ollie's hands. However, this could be a great thing for Ollie if it works out, since Ollie is essentially HoH this week AND is eligible to compete for it next week. However, part of me wonders if Dan will screw Ollie over and nominate him if the PoV is used. Dan did swear on his girlfriend and St. Mary's though, so I don't think he's going back on his word.

Is there a way I can win this year's Big Brother kitchen? Cuz I WANT.

Nominated: Jerry and Memphis.

No comments: