07 August 2008

SYTYCD FINALE

This show is over. Sadness. I will miss it, I can't believe it's already over.

Mary Murphy danced a routine and I went nuts! I've never seen her dance before. That was cool. Then Nigel got up and did some wicked tap dancing with members of the Debbie Allen Dance Academy and I giggled with delight!!

I was on-board with all of the dances that were chosen as the best of the season. Though, am I right that nothing beats that Neil and Sabra conference-table routine from last year? That door routine might be close though. I guess I like the use of props.

How fun was it seeing past dancers in the Best Of routine? Fun! NEIL! NEIL IS MY DANCE GOD!

Results:

4. Courtney. Excellent.

3. Katee. Damn. I thought for sure she should have been #2 (and would have been fine with #1). She got $50,000 for being the top girl, though. Yay, cash!

2. Twitch

1. JOSHUA!!!! I CAN'T SCREAM BECAUSE BABIES ARE SLEEPING SO I'LL JUST CAPSLOCK IT!!!! GO JOSHUA!!!!!!!!

How awesome that there were two untrained street dancers at the top. GO SHOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They packed the finale full with dancing and I still wanted more. How about the pop-off between Robert and Phillip. Um...awesome. Oh and I loved the past dancers too! I wish we could have seen more of them. My only complaint is that we didn't see enough Chelsie Hightower. I love her. Oh and Lil C should be on the panel every week. He's my hero. So sad it's over. I will miss Cat so much. She's the best host on tv!