15 August 2008

BBX: Eviction

I was so excited going into this week's show because either Libra or Keesha is going home. I hope it's Libra, but either way it means they're being broken up so that makes me happy.

LOL at Dan playing the sympathy card with everyone feeling bad for him because Jerry picks on him and calls him Judas. I do love that he's exploiting that.

LOL at April saying Keesha doesn't like her because April's prettier and Keesha is 30 and works at Hooters and never went to college.

Damn Big Brother for making me sympathize with Libra because her husband and family are so damned cute!

Evicted: Libra. She's also the first Jury Member. So she has to leave the House, but still doesn't get to see her kids. HA!

Ollie - get rid of that stripe of hair on your chin. But keep flying under the radar, because I think you can win this thing.

What happened to America's Player? Did I miss something? Did we give up that idea this week? I thought there was going to be a new one each week, but then again I don't pay that much attention to this show.

Head of Household: Renny. The old lady is ruling the house!!

No comments: