27 August 2008

Project Runway

Challenge: Create an outfit from Saturn car parts. WTH? Most bizarre challenge yet!

Kenley better watch out - if she keeps whining about how much her life sucks because her model dropped out, I might not love her as much anymore. Woe is you, Kenley. Get over it.

Stella has a boyfriend named "Ratbones". Of course she does.

Keith continued his tradition of being a Giant Dick. Especially when his model sat down in his skirt and ripped it. Hahahahaha.

They came up with some amazing outfits, I was really surprised. I really liked Kenley's and Terri's. Apparently, I drink their Kool-Aid - the judges put them in the middle of the pack.

Blayne's was just a mess of seat belts sewn together that didn't fit properly. Ew. I didn't like Stella's either; the skirt was a good concept with poor execution and it didn't relate to the top. And then there's Keith's half-sewn monstrosity. All thrown together and just wrong. Of course he whined about how he was criticized so much last challenge and so he tried something different. Quit your bitching, ass.

Korto's jacket was amazing.

Winner: Leanne. The Plainest Plain Girl to Ever Live.

Bye-bye: Keith. GOOD RIDDANCE! I laughed when he cried. I'm sorry, not cried - bawled his lame-ass head off. Hate!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yeah Saturn!!!

Anonymous said...

If Suede says "whack-a-doodle" one more time, I'm boycotting the show.