29 August 2008

Women Can't Lead


John McCain has chosen Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin to be his vice-presidential candidate on the Republican ticket for the White House, a senior McCain campaign official has told CNN. The 44-year-old Palin, now in her first term as governor, is a pioneering figure in Alaska, the first woman and the youngest person to hold the state's top political job.

But women get, like, periods and stuff. And McCain's gonna die while in office. And then what - I have to live in a country ruled by a hormonal woman? I don't think so.

In all seriousness though, this is turning out to be quite the historic presidential race, whichever way it goes. Kinda cool.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I think she's cute too! Like brainy pretty. It's the glasses...maybe the hair. :-) Anyway, I think the fact that either way we make some history with this election is pretty awesome, too!

Anonymous said...

I know this is unpopular in this family but I think its a risky but good pick...I'm definately on board ...She does suck at naming her kids though...

MJ said...

You just got to ask yourself if you believe this woman could run our country when something happens to old man McCain. It's easy to see she was chosen to get women votes and young votes and even evangelical votes. I hope people are smart enough to realize this and vote based on the most qualified candidate and not fall for gimics....and janders...learn how to spell...