23 August 2008

Cars Cars Everywhere Cars


Do you like guns? Do you like cars? Do you like guns on cars? Do you like well-built guys in and out of wifebeaters and tight shirts? Do you like senseless violence and swearing?

If you answered "No" to any of these questions, I don't want to know you. If, however, you like all of these things, see Death Race. There are far worse ways to spend a rainy afternoon. It was a lot of mindless fun and I loved it.

There were a couple new trailers in front of it that were cool too: Transporter 3 and Fast and Furious. I know what you're thinking - wasn't that already a movie? No. There was The Fast and the Furious. This would be another sequel, without those pesky "the"s. It's got EVERYONE from the original cast, it looks HELLA kickass. I think we're supposed to pretend the others didn't happen. I'm going to see if I can find the trailer online.

No comments: