14 August 2008

Project Runway

Challenge: Designing for Brooke Shields, and specifically her character on a Show No One Watches And Will Be Canceled By Next Season. Goddamn NBC Universal and their freaking cross-promotion. That is really bothering me so far this season. Enough!

And it's a team challenge - teams of 2. Always love the drama with those. And the awkwardness of the designers presenting their concepts to the celeb-in-question. AND the awkwardness of the designers picking their teammate. Stella was Last Picked. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Tim Gunn Burns of the Day:

"It looks like a big sweet potato."

"And some of you are still sewing, question mark?" God I love a man who verbalizes his punctuation.

I can't say I was overwhelmed by any of the designs. I hated Jerell's, but the judges loved it. What do I know. Maybe it was just the belt that bothered me.

OMG, I love Kenley even more for busting out laughing when Daniel defended himself and was all, "I have impeccable, high-end taste" - I was doing the same thing!!

Winner: Keith. He only won cuz he had Kenley on his team and she's all things lovely.

Bye-bye: Kelli. Her design was definitely trashy, but I loved her so much overall. So BOO!

Next week: Chris March returns! Designing for drag queens!!! Oh god I'm excited!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

HELLO what about when Terri was pissed at Suede and said something like "his balls are made of va-jay jay's"!!!!!!

Juju said...

I totes missed that! How did I miss that?