02 February 2009

Heroes Returns and I'm Confused

It feels like this show hasn't been on forever and I lost my zeal for it. I watched it before 24, betting 24 would be better - I save the best for last.

The government is rounding up people with powers, in a campaign headed by Nathan, in conjunction with Bennet.

Hiro is still power-less. Ando still has his power where he super-charges other powered people and Mohinder still has super-strength. Most importantly, Peter's emo bangs are back, and he's acting accordingly.

Why is Claire wearing so much makeup? She looks like the effing Joker.

Why does Matt live in Mohinder's father's apartment? He's like firmly established there. With that effing tortoise.

Sylar's in Baltimore! WOO! Sure, he goes there after I leave. He finds his daddy there. Only it's not his daddy. Jesus, he's had 100 fathers. The story this week is that he was adopted by his uncle. So he goes to see his real-real father who is a taxidermist, always a sign of sanity.

Rounded Up: Tracy, Mohinder, Hiro, Claire, Matt, Peter. They try to get Sylar at Daddy's house, but Sylar takes the whole team down, of course.

Nathan lets Claire go free, I guess out of Daddy Guilt. That was stupid of him. That bitch isn't going to keep her trap shut. It doesn't matter anyway because she hops on board the plane everyone is taken away in and stages a breakout. With bonus plane crash.

Suddenly Peter needs to touch people to get their powers? WHUT?

I feel oddly lost with this show. I heard the next few episodes are really bad and then it gets better when they bring the old writer back. We'll see....

No comments: