17 February 2009

Noooooooo


The time has come to send my baby away.

Morgan is going in for repairs. His webcam never worked. Then I got injured and he had to be at my side 24/7 for months. Now it's time to let him go.

I used to think it was weird when people got attached to electronic equipment. No more. I'm trying to hold off a panic attack here. I miss him. No really, I think I'm already having withdrawals. Desktops suck.

No offense to this unnamed desktop I'm back to using, of course.

I love you, Morgan, come back to me soon please.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Awwwwww baby! Distance makes the heart grow fonder

KM said...

What happened? I don't want it to happen to his twin!

Juju said...

I just finally got around to getting the webcam-that-never-worked fixed. And it's already ready - I pick him up at FedEx tomorrow! Lightning fast - fingers crossed it works!