22 October 2006

The Duel

Ah, another Real World/Road Rules Challenge. Only they sprinkled some Fresh Meat in there too. I got caught up, but I missed the first 15 minutes of the first episode. That's usually where they give couples news - did I miss anything? Is CT sweet on Diem?

How stupid of Tina to punch Beth. But I guess she enjoyed it. Beth deserves it, but Tina is always good for some humor and bitchiness on this show. Beth is like 40 now, right? When is she going to give these things up? (Maybe when I stop watching.)

Every time these things start out I get confused about who people are. Which cast is Nehemiah from? Key West? And for some reason I was thinking about that punk girl with the pink or blue hair who was a cutter. Didn't she have a guy's name? Which RW was she on? Help me out! I just wonder what happened to her.

What is with Svetlana and Paula being BFF with Tyler now? Did Svetlana miss the part where Tyler cursed out her mother? Now she's like, Tyler is my protector. Whatevs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is my boyfriend's twin Evan on the show?

Juju said...

Yes, Evan is on!

KP, you are taking my place as the entertainment trivia guru!

Anonymous said...

I think the cutter was from the San Diego season

Anonymous said...

Cutter's name was Frankie.