08 October 2006

I Am Ready for Some Football

I'm having a hard time believing it's October for two reasons: 1) it's 88 degrees here and 2) I haven't watched much football. Without football, it just isn't Fall.

We just haven't had good games on down here. And certainly no Ravens games. Today it changes. We get the Redskins game and the Eagles game. It's always fun to root against the Skins. And the Philly fans are already chanting "O.D." (you called that, KP) and burning T.O.'s jersey in the parking lot, so that game will definitely be fun to watch. Then Monday Night Football is Ravens/Broncos! FINALLY!!

I'm flying back to Baltimore the first weekend of November to see a Ravens game. I miss going to the occasional game, but I also miss cooking chili while watching the games. Too hot for that here. Hopefully I'll have some foliage and Fall weather to enjoy too!

No comments: