26 October 2006

Lost: Have I Mentioned Lately How Much It Sucks?

Jesus, this show is just bad now. Sawyer tries to get all Michael Scofield and set a trap for The Others. But he's not Michael Scofield so that doesn't work. They take him and implant a pacemaker that will make his heart explode if he gets worked up. Only they don't. Because it was all a hoax.

Then we're treated to the cliche and lame-ass scene where seeing Kate change clothes makes his pacemaker-watch start beeping because his heart rate is rising. Clever. I know the show is bad because when it goes to commercial break, I make a snoring sound and roll my eyes. As opposed to when I watch Heroes and I say, "Woah. Rewind that." The only thing good was the last 1/2 second of the preview for next week. This show blows.

But I'm pot committed. Can't turn back now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the mysticism