04 October 2006

Lost: WTF??!!

Oh Lost. I loved you the first season. You were different and spooky and good. Second season, not so much. When you were good you were awesome, but when you were bad (every other episode) you were boring. But sometimes when you were bad your last 30 seconds would be good and keep me hooked. This third season is not off to a great start. Bring back the polar bear!

I liked the opening of the show at least. We saw the reaction of The Others when the plane crashed, though of course none of it makes any sense. They were living in a community of real houses and electricity, making muffins, and reading Stephen King in a book club??!!

Was that blond chick (Juliette) the same chick from the end of last season? I think her name was Penny and she was Desmond's girlfriend. Maybe they just look alike but I was confused about that the whole time she was on screen.

Also, WHERE WERE LOCKE, SAYID, JIN & SUN??!! I love me some creepy Henry Gale, but COME ON! I won't be patient for long, Lost.

No comments: