04 October 2006

Project Runway Reunions Are a Highlight of My Life

Keith! Oh. My. God. He's so creepy. He's saying that he had the books, they were taken from him, and then they were returned to his room? He's saying it's some kind of set-up? Well, sorry, I believe Tim Gunn. I'd believe Tim Gunn if he told me the sky was green and grass was blue. Sure it is Tim, you sharp dresser, you.

No alcohol at this reunion? Now that is disappointing. Maybe they were afraid Bradley or Vincent would get loaded and kill someone. Speaking of Vincent, LOVED the expletive-filled tantrum about his laundry. Speaking of Bradley, what's with the just-released-from-the-nuthatch hairdo? Nevermind, I think I just answered my own question.

So I guess Keith just sat there in silence after his segment was over? Everyone else was laughing about stuff, but they never really showed any reactions from him. He didn't even laugh at the fart joke!! Baby.

Next week the finale begins. Laura accuses Jeffrey of cheating and getting help. Like in Season 1 when Kara Saun got someone to give her expensive shoes for $1. Go Michael!

No comments: