19 September 2007

Big Brother 8 Finale: The Best of Two Bad Possible Outcomes

The main reason that I'm glad Dick won is that now that C can't say she did. And I KNOW that deep down inside this is going to bug Daniele. She'll be upset that America didn't like her, she'll say she looks fat after gaining the much-needed weight during the show, and then she'll kill herself. Which is really the best of all possible outcomes. Yay suicide!!

I love how Amber (in that fabulous hair and dress on the live show, BTW) called Daniele out for cheating on her boyfriend - no way out of that one! Yay Amber! Dick said Eric was the best player and allegedly felt bad for betraying Eric and Jessica. Yay Dick!

I love how after D&D plead their case to the Jury, Daniele got upset with Dick for something. I couldn't figure out what it was, and I didn't want to be bothered to rewind it and figure it out. I'll bet she was pissed because he didn't say "Just vote for Daniele," which definitely took me by surprise.

I like how they revealed the America's Player angle. They put together a nice package to explain it. I was worried it wouldn't sink in on these dolts, but they really spelled it out for them. Eric handled that well. The one thing about it that I didn't like was that they never said that Eric got cash for it. That would burn Daniele up too - he almost got as much money as she did!

It must be hard for these people to get back to real life after being out of touch for so long. I know that I hate it when I go away for the weekend and then I have to catch up on all my celebrity blogs. Dagger! Well, thanks to Kim and Ashley for making me watch this crap all summer long. Yeah, that's right, I don't have a will of my own. I blame YOU!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Now it's time to start watching the new America's Next Top Model!! Tonight at 8 is the premiere :)
Oh and I officially was rooting for Dick as soon as Daniele started bitching at him because she said that he was "campaigning" and she thought that they weren't going to do that... I'm sure she won't be talking to him now for another few years. I also love how Daniele's boyfriend was no where to be seen-- which means he dumped her sorry ass. Not only because she cheated on him with Nick but also because she gained 20 pounds--- going from 85 to 105!
I'm hoping for a spinoff show about Eric moving to Kansas to be with Jessica!!!!