06 September 2007

Big Brother Makes Me So Bitter

I can think of a million different ways that this show would have been better. Believe me, I was kneeling on my floor, praying to the television, running through all the scenarios. Poor Jessica. Sure, she was a big-time waffler, but she didn't deserve to get the boot. Once they knew there was going to be a double eviction, Dick and Daniele should have kept to their alliance with Jessica and Eric so that they would look good going into the Final Two.

Eric was thisclose to winning the Head of Household. Goddammit, Dick did.

Really I guess I'm bitter at Zach. If he had any BALLS he would have used the Power of Veto. If he had saved Eric or Jameka, that would have forced Dick to put up Daniele. Then they could have voted out Daniele. And Dick can't compete for HoH. So it would be everyone against Dick. Zach had a real opportunity to make a good play, but surprise surprise he "made an oath" and stupidly stuck with it. So Eric gets evicted, and at least gets $40k and the opportunity to bone Jessica without cameras around. I HOPE JAMEKA KICKS EVERYONE'S ASSES BADLY!!!!!!!!!!

On a lighter note, does Julie wear body glitter on The Early Show? She's a freaking glorified Jersey stripper.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Lauren and I were freaking out too.... ZACH IS A MORON!!!!! WHY IS EVERYONE AFRAID OF DICK?!??! He is probably kicking himself in the ass right now.... ugh i really hate this show.
But at least Jessica and Eric are reunited after only 20 minutes!