12 September 2007

Making My Peace With Big Brother

Why do Dick and Daniele have to act like children? You're nominated - accept it. Jesus. They had to whine on and on (Daniele) and berate Zach (Dick).

Halfway through the show I just convinced myself to accept that D&D were going to win the Power of Veto and that Jameka was going home. Daniele did indeed win. Now I want Zach to win the whole thing just to spite D&D, since they're so convinced he could never win.

We finally see the Jury House and Jen looked miserable, LOL. Eric and Jessica continued the hug they had broken a few hours before. I hope Eric's getting some.

I'm going online to find out the status of the 3-part Head of Household competition. I'd rather know these things in advance so that I don't get so worked up during the show. I won't reveal the results here, but apparently Dick was harassing Zach a lot last night during the competition - surprise, I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah someone in class accidently told me that Daniele won POV, so at least I was prepared for the disappointment... who knew we would be routing for Zach to win??!?!?