05 September 2007

Big Brother Strategizing

OK, so Jameka and Jessica remain on the block after Daniele didn't exercise the Power of Veto. If Dick and Daniele decide to vote out Jessica, that's probably the smart thing to do. That leaves them to compete with Eric for Head of Household, and god knows Eric can't win dick. So they could nominate some combination of Eric, Jameka, and Zach. I can totally see Dick and Daniele as the Final Two. I hope it doesn't happen, but I can see it. If they decide to remain loyal to their alliance, then - wow. That will amaze me, since it's probably not to their strategic advantage.

Note to self: never walk through the Big Brother backyard barefoot. The segment with Eric and Dick blowing snot rockets and spitting had me literally walking around the room gagging.

2 comments:

Kim said...

i hate this show.

Anonymous said...

No comments about how Daniele and Zach made fun of Cousin David's strange movements???? That was the best part of the show!