03 September 2007

Big Brother After Dark

This weekend we took the plunge and DVR'd the midnight-3AM Showtime Too shows every night. As long as you don't have a life, I recommend it. We definitely fast forwarded through some of it (they just played Quarters for an hour), but I find it really fascinating and addicting. Basically you watch them cook food, eat, lay in bed, work through every conceivable combination of events, rehash competitions, and complain about being bored. I love it in spite of the lack of Zach penis on the shows I watched. I'm also easily influenced by the show. They eat a lot of tortillas and then I go make them. They eat chocolate chip cookies and I crave them. I walk around my house for a while wondering what it would look like if my life were televised.

Dick eats the most of all. The first night we watched it, he ate a grilled cheese (with mayo on it!!), reheated fried cheese, a baked potato with some kind of meat, a cookie, Twizzlers, Coke, and a Frappuccino. Did I mention he chews everything with his mouth open? That shouldn't be a shock.

Zach won the long, excruciating Head of Household competition. I saw the aftermath on Showtime where everyone complained about being sore. They gave up hot water for 8 days. They're not looking any greasier, so they must be capable of taking cold showers. I tried a cold shower once. It lasted 15 seconds; I found it impossible.

I know who won the Power of Veto but they haven't had the use-it-or-don't ceremony yet. Jameka and Jessica are nominated. And there's supposed to be a double eviction this week I think. I don't know if that means both nominees leave or if one leaves and then they hold a quick competition and boot another person. We'll see....

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thank you for not giving away the POV!!!!